Monday, October 13, 2014

Poppy Sketch 15

Back on this Monday morning with another card featuring the sketch from Poppy Sketches.
We are featuring wood veneer from Gina K designs.
I am also featuring a stamp by Gina K called Beyond Baskets





I didn't have any houndstooth patterned paper or stamps,
so I cut the background design on my Silhouette.
I colored the wagon with Copics.
I punched flowers out of the foil and glitter paper (both by DCWV).
I covered the wood veneer with Stampendous glitter.
To set the glitter, I sprayed it with a bit of HAIRSPRAY (whaaaaat?)
Please tell me how you would have done it. I didn't want to use gloss on top...



Here's a close-up:



 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you play along with this week's Poppy Sketch Challenge!
-Kelly
 
 
 

1 comment:

Patti said...

How clever to cut your houndstooth on your Silhouette!! Your card turned out just adorable!!

Patti