Monday, October 19, 2015

CTS145: Super Hero Power

Inspired by the CAS(E) Sketch #145 this weekend.
I used the idea of the stacked sentiments with the main element to the right.

 
 
Here's my take on the sketch.
Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes set with a Fiskars set.
The hero was stamped, cut out and colored and placed on a white embossed stamped image and adhered with a wobble spring!
FUN!  Check out the wobble action on my Instagram account @kelbertram
 
 

I colored the letter with Copics. 
I added Glossy Accents to the hero's accessories.


Thank you so much for stopping by,
Kelly

4 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

How cute this is!!! I like how you used that vellum for the design behind the little hero. You did a good job on this little guy.

Lisa H. said...

cute card! love that super hero and the POW panel behind her. thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Loved hearing from you. :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally love how you were inspired by the sketch. This is awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love the superhero on the vellum diecut! Great take on the sketch!