Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Coffee Lovers Hop: Summer Edition Card #4

Last card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Summer Edition.  This is card #4.
Personally, it is my favorite from my playtime this session. 
This one uses the Tim Holtz coffee cup and sentiment.
The row of beans is by Fiskars.
I used my Catherine Pooler inks to make the rainbow.
The back panel plaid is Lawn Fawn.

 


I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:
 
 
Thanks for joining the hop.
I had a great time making these summery coffee cards.
Thanks to Amy Tsuruta and Chaitali Narla for hosting!
-Kelly

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, fabulous!

Heidi said...

Love the gorgeous summery background you created with these coffee beans!

Lin said...

Love the rainbow coffee bean background, Kelly, and the heart on the sleeve! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute rainbow of coffee beans;adorable card.

~amy~ said...

Such glorious colors Kelly!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the colorful coffee beans on the background.

Kelly Roberts said...

How cute those rainbow colored coffee beans. Nice work!

Fikreta said...

so nice colorful backround!
very nice card!

Hetty said...

Very colorful beans on your card!

Lisa said...

Love your rainbow bean background!